Perf-O Grip Safety Steel Grating is one kind of metal plank grating produced with high quality pre-galvanized steel, aluminum and stainless steel. It features the large holes and perforated tread buttons and provides the maximum protection under all condition and high anti-slip in all direction. Besides, it resists rust and corrosion and easy and quick to handle. It is the best choice for industrial work settings and other places.
Perf-O Grip Safety Steel Grating's unique surface of large de-bossed holes and perforated buttons provide maximum slip protection and performance under practically all conditions and in every direction.
In addition to providing safety, the resilient surface of Perf-O Grip Safety Steel Grating cushions the impact of footfalls, thereby lessening worker fatigue and increasing efficiency. Perf-O Grip Safety Steel Grating is one of your best safety buys. It cuts costs and helps improve plant productivity.
Perf-O Grip Safety Steel Grating Features
• SAFE SURFACE - Grips soles securely in all directions.
• USE INDOORS OR OUTDOORS - The circular openings (38% of surface area depending on product size) are small enough to catch most falling tools and other dangerous objects and the self-cleaning open design permits quick drainage.
• LONG LIFE - Sturdy construction provides the advantages of heavy load-carrying capacity with minimal deflection; rugged durability with longer-lasting performance.
• FAST INSTALLATION - Light, easy-to-handle planks make installation simple and quick. Most sections are rapidly bolted, clamped or welded into place.
• ECONOMICAL TO INSTALL AND USE - In addition to low material cost and nominal erection cost, Perf-O Grip Safety Steel Grating also features long-lasting rust-resistant materials and finishes.
• VERSATILE IN APPLICATION - A variety of standard widths and channel heights are available as well as numerous non-standard shapes and sizes to meet almost any requirement.
Perf-O Grip Safety Steel Grating Specification：
1. Pre-Galvanized Steel (ASTM A-924-G90): 11 and 13 gauge.
2. HRPO Steel (ASTM A-1011 HRPO): 11 and 13 gauge.
3. 5052-H32 Mill Finish Aluminum: 0.125".
4. 304 or 316 Stainless Steel: 14 and 16 gauge
· Section width: 5", 7", 10", 12", 18", 24", 30".
· Channel height: 1 1 /2", 2", 3", 4".
· Holes number: 2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 13, 16.
Perf-O Grip Safety Steel Grating Benefits:
1. One-piece metal construction.
2. The high quality material and surface finish make the plank resist rust and corrosion.
3. Resilience of walking surface makes it self-cleaning.
4. Large holes can provide the maximum drainage of waste and snow, and it provides the enough free air opening to prevent the snowstorm.
5. Embossed traction buttons provide high slip resistance in all directions and in all weather conditions because the buttons can hold any way you move.
6. Light in weight and easy handle make installation simple and quick. Most sections are rapidly bolted, clamped or welded into place.
7. Long life and low maintenance, the higher anti-slip characteristic makes it lasts a long time than other grating.
Perf-O Grip Safety Steel Grating Application:
Because the plank has high anti-slip and resists rust and corrosion features, it is widely used at the rooftop of the train, industry flooring, platform of the traffic and offshore drilling, etc